Ask the right questions. Make the difference. Become the new norm at what when why®.
what when why® is an agency for live communication. We are first mover and thought leader in the field of live, online and hybrid events, which is a growing market that is as attractive as it is dynamic and innovative. We think strategic event marketing on all levels of comunication – beyond the event itself. For our national and international clients, we develop sustainable communication campaigns and inspiring events with a digital extension that moves and emotionalizes.
At our headquarters in Ludwigsburg, we are now looking to strengthen our growing team with an
Junior Event Manager (m/f/d) in the area of live-, online- and hybrid-events
What working with what when why® is all about:
- A dynamic, friendly team with motivated and dedicated colleagues.
- Agile communication agency with an international alignment
- Exciting projects for and with renowned clients
- Plenty of room for design and creativity
- Work-life balance (flexible working hours, core working hours between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., home office and overtime compensation)
- Targeted opportunities for your personal development
- Table tennis table, foosball table and the what-when-why-Café® with free drinks, muesli bar, etc.
- Good public transport connections and travel allowance
How to become a successful member of our team:
- You can sustainably inspire and convince our customers as well as create unforgettable experiences
- You ensure that emotions are brought to life in all event formats
- As a team player, you develop – together with others – effective and contemporary live communication
- You work independently and goal-oriented and have excellent time and self-management skills
- Your work is characterized by a self-reflective and service-oriented way of thinking
These will be your responsibilities:
- Planning, coordination and implementation of sub-projects in the area of live, online and hybrid events
- Partial elaboration of calculations, planning and budget control
- Creation of and adherence to time- and project plans
- Ensure smooth flow of information between all stakeholders
- Implementation of events and workshops on site
- Coordination of media for the implementation of a professional event
- Optimization of processes and expansion of agency know-how
These are your qualifications:
- A successfully completed university degree or comparable education in the field of event management, media and communication sciences, economics, etc.
- At least 1 year of agency experience in event and project management
- Very good verbal and writing skills in German and English
- Confident handling of MS Office
Does this sound interesting to you?
what when why GmbH & Co. KG