Ask the right questions. Make the difference. Become the new norm at what when why®.
what when why® is an agency for live communication. We are first mover and thought leader in the field of live, online and hybrid events, which is a growing market that is as attractive as it is dynamic and innovative. We think strategic event marketing on all levels of comunication – beyond the event itself. For our national and international clients, we develop sustainable communication campaigns and inspiring events with a digital extension that moves and emotionalizes.
At our headquarters in Ludwigsburg, we are now looking to strengthen our growing team with an
Dual Student (m/f/d) in the area of live-, online- and hybrid-events
What working with what when why® is all about:
- A dynamic, friendly team with motivated and dedicated colleagues.
- Agile communication agency with an international alignment
- Exciting projects for and with renowned clients
- Plenty of room for design and creativity
- Work-life balance (flexible working hours, core working hours between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., home office and overtime compensation)
- Targeted opportunities for your personal development
- Table tennis table, foosball table and the what-when-why-Café® with free drinks, muesli bar, etc.
- Good public transport connections and travel allowance
How to become a successful member of our team:
- You want to think along with our ideas and enhance them
- You can sustainably inspire and convince our customers as well as create unforgettable experiences
- As a team player, you develop – together with others – effective and contemporary live communication
- You ensure that emotions are brought to life in all event formats
- Your work is characterized by a self-reflective and service-oriented mindset
- You work independently and goal-oriented and have excellent time and self-management skills
- You are able to quickly connect, see the big picture and enjoy being detail-oriented
These will be your responsibilities:
- Assist project management in the area of live, online and hybrid events
- Independent and responsible execution of sub-projects
- Supporting your project team with great reliability and creative ideas
- Elaboration of calculations, planning and control of the budget
- Creation of and adherence to time- and project plans
- Research activities
- On-site collaboration at our events
- And of course learning, thinking along and getting involved
These are your qualifications:
- A good entrance qualification for university, general or subject-specific higher education entrance qualification
- At least 3 months of relevant practical experience
- (internship, etc.) in the field of project management, events or a similar area of expertise
- Enthusiasm for the event industry
- You have very good verbal and writing as well as very good German and English skills
- You are familiar with MS-Office
- Customer orientation, reliability and willingness to learn
- Social competence and your hands-on mentality
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then become part of the what when why team now. Send us your resume or just give us a call. You can reach us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +49 711 550425-55.
what when why GmbH & Co. KG